If you need best practices you can put to work immediately, the SEHO North America Technology Days are the place to be. Stay ahead of the curve and build your network by making new connections with people who share the same manufacturing challenges.
The 2017 North America Technology Days will be hold in conjunction with guest presenters from ULT LLC (fume extraction technologies), DCT Czech s.r.o. (process cleaning technologies) and Stannol GmbH (soldering flux technologies). Industry experts will present their latest findings and share expert insight on the latest industry issues and trends.
The two-days event will take place on July 25-26, 2017 at the SEHO North America Technology Center in Erlanger, KY. In addition to hands on trainings, the 2017 North America Technology Days will cover the following exciting topics:
– automated process control: quality management based on quality assurance
– factory automation
– fume extraction in electronics manufacturing
– optimization of the THT production process by integrating automated optical control
– resource-efficient and cost-effective wave soldering
– fluxes and solders – changing requirements over the last decades
– soldering in nitrogen atmosphere: do quality aspects justify the costs?
– simply clean: challenges and solutions related to maintenance and cleaning of equipment
R E G I S T E R N O W