SEHO GoWave: Compact – but with the Technology of Large Systems
The wave soldering system GoWave is a powerful soldering system for those just entering into mass-soldering operations. The system is suited for electronic productions with small or medium-sized volumes and also provides an economic solution for universities, schools and laboratories.
A special feature of this machine is its compact, but performance-oriented design. It therefore allows an economical, automatic wave soldering process at simultaneously low costs.
The design of the GoWave provides the same basic technology found in SEHO’s large wave soldering machines. Offering a fluxing module, an efficient and powerful preheater, an innovative soldering area and an up-to-date control, this system presents the finest soldering technology in its class.
Your Advantages at a Glance:
- flexible and powerful with minimum footprint
- soldering width up to 340 mm
- flexible and robust conveyor system for processing of soldering frames
- efficient control unit
- easy and convenient operation with touch screen and USB interface
- precise CAN bus motors
- innovative fluxer area with HVLP technology (high volume – low pressure)
- powerful preheat with programmable stop
- up-to-date solder nozzle geometries
- 100 % lead-free capable
|fluxer with HVLP technology
|innovative soldering area