SEHO SelectLine: With a PLUS in Flexibility
With the SelectLine platform, SEHO developed a selective soldering system that features a revolutionary design. The SelectLine convinces with highest precision and solder joint quality as well as a high degree of flexibility: No change-over is required to dynamically process a variety of assemblies with short cycle times.
The SelectLine machine concept is consistently modular thus ensuring clear cost benefits. Several modules with different dimensions can individually be configurated with fluxer, preheatings, soldering units, cooling modules, selective brush system and AOI and, depending on your requirements, they may be combined to a complete manufacturing line. Even if the basic configuration should be designed for stand-alone operation it may be expanded with additional modules at any time to be used inline.
The SelectLine can be equipped with the SYNCHRO concept, developed by SEHO, a unique software feature that nearly doubles throughput without major investments.
Your Advantages at a Glance:
- highest flexibility: the modular machine concept and numerous configuration possibilities allow adaption to nearly all production requirements
- outstanding soldering quality: electro-magnetic soldering units for miniwave processes and multiwave soldering processes
- highest throughput rates: patented SYNCHRO concept
- maximum machine availability: patented ultrasonic cleaning for solder nozzles
- 100 % process reliability: process control from A like AOI to Z like Z height
- dynamic precision: exact positioning of the work stations with highly precise axis systems
- efficient programming: offline teach program
- fast change-over and maintenance: extremely good accessibility of the soldering area
- ready for Industry 4.0: machine communication software mcServer
Short cycle times: SYNCHRO concept
Automatic ultrasonic cleaning