SEHO GoReflow: Small Machine – Great Performance
With a heating zone length of 1850 mm [72.8″] or 2350 mm [92.5″] the convection reflow soldering systems GoReflow 1.8 and GoReflow 2.3 are ideally suited for small to medium-sized production series.
The machines are not only featured with an outstanding attractive design, above all the GoReflow systems convince with their well-engineered concept and excellent soldering results.
The GoReflow systems are characterized by flexible application for single-sided or double-sided reflow processes, in high-temperature processes and for curing adhesives and underfills.
Your Advantages at a Glance:
- compact machine technology for small and medium-sized production series
- high number of heating zones, exclusively with full convection, to guarantee perfect soldering results
- efficient and homogeneous energy transfer with optimized process gas circulation
- flux management system ensures minimum maintenance requirements
- low costs of ownership
- high process reliability
- inline integration with matching interfaces
- unbeatable price-performance ratio
|homogeneous heat transfer|
|effective process gas cleaning
|powerful control unit